- These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") govern your access to and use of rankedchoices.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through rankedchoices.com or its subdomains (referred to collectively as the "Website"). By accessing, viewing, or using the Website or any of its tools, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
- If you don't agree with any term or condition outlined in these Terms, then you may not access the Website.
- We may change the Terms at any time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when posted, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You're expected to check this page when you access the Website so you're aware of any changes, because they are binding on you.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and RankedChoices.com and replace all previous agreements under this title.
- The Website is offered and available to users who are at least 13 years old and in the United States.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We may add to, stop, or make changes to this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. Any new, removed, or changed features are subject to the Terms. Continued use of the Website after any such changes means you have agreed to those changes.
- We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Periodically, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
- You're responsible for making any arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website, and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
- To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to give certain registration data or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate someone else, or otherwise use the Website to engage in any act of deception.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
You also agree not to use any manual or automatic device or process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in the Terms, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to or to disruption of any part of the Website, or to otherwise interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the right (but no obligation) to screen, review, filter, change, reject, or remove any content or accounts from the Website at our sole discretion.
- The Website may contain certain interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, publish, or share with others (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Content") on or through the Website.
- Any User Content you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Content on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
- You represent, warrant, and agree that you own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us.
- You represent, warrant, and agree that all of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms.
- You understand and agree that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you (not us), have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted:
- The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- The owner of the Website is based in the State of Iowa in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- We do not warrant that the Website will meet your requirements or expectations, or that the Website will be delivered timely, securely, uninterrupted, or error-free. We do not warrant that any results that may be obtained through the Website will be accurate or reliable. The Website should not be used or relied upon for critical responses or voting results.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- RANKEDCHOICES.COM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability:
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- All matters relating to the Website and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States and/or the State of Iowa without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Iowa, in each case located in the City of Des Moines and County of Polk. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.